Friday 24 April 2009

Purple pleasures


Some great freebie-hunting started with the Periquita group gift shoes - a dream in aubergine patterned leather. I was seeking out mauve toned items to go with it and ended up with this spring-like combination. The tights were in a freebie pack on the wall of Jill: there is a pack of dark and of pale coloured tights. While I was there I joined the Jill group and snapped up the dress in the final picture, together with a couple of others - fun and flirty items.

However I didn't feel the black and white dress really toned in with the shoes, and it wasn't until I came across the light patterned summer dress above that I felt satisfied. It was possibly a dollarbie rather than a freebie from anuenue. The jewelry was free: the necklace and the earrings are from the Lucky boards at Twinkleberry: they change letters every 5 minutes and include a wildcard, so you don't usually have to wait too long to get some loot! The glowing bracelets are not free any more, but were part of the Easter Hunt from Alienbear Gupte. I am still wearing the Avarice hair from BishHair.

No comments: