Saturday 16 May 2009

Mystique journey


These lovely brown shoes, a subscribomatic gift from G Field, were the start of my quest today. Just go to their mainstore, click the group board (if you haven't already). If you are already a member, click the board, select History and look at the recent messages which have the gift attached.

In the first picture I am wearing Jill stockings (free on the store wall at Jill), a skirt which I'm afraid is no longer available (free from Bijou) and a top which is part of a current dollarbie set at Concrete Flowers. These are really versatile tops and come in a selection of colours. The jewelery is all freebie from Yak and Yeti and I have on my favourite Avarice hair.

In the second picture I have on the bodice, obi and skirt from the free set at Monsoon; the "Earth Fire" outfit which includes a lot more items including long flowing hair. I give a closeup of the fan tucked into the obi. With it I have the Basha hair which is free today in all colours at Dark Mouse. While I was there I picked up the freebie pack of jewels she has out, and am wearing the Fleur de Lys necklace.

All the pictures were taken in the lovely Mystique island. It is well worth a visit. You get the heart-emitting rose free when you walk, fly past the open-air dance floor area, and in the second picture I am doing Tai Chi in front of the temple.

Platform Shoes "Rosette" -brown: G Field (group gift)
Stockings in brown: Jill (free)

First picture:
Beams offshoulder top in brown: Concrete Flowers (dollabie)
Poison skirt: Bijou (no longer available)
Leather bracelet, Tibetan Cuff Mantra, Filigree Tibetan Bracelet with Amber , Tibetan Earring with Amber, Tibetan Pendant Mantra: all Yak & Yeti (all free in store - go upstairs)

Second Picture
Basha hair in black: Dark Mouse (free in store)
Fleur de lis in Glass Pendant Necklace: Dark Mouse (pack of freebies in store)
Earth fire outfit - Monsoon (freebie in store)

No comments: