Thursday 9 July 2009

Fairytale

I joined the many people chomping at the Lucky Cupcake at Evie's Closet. I snagged a really sweet sweatshirt set that confirms that I believe in fairies, a little fairy friend that hovers round your face, a couple of storecards (I used one to buy my hair garland) and finally this wonderful Aurora gown. The outfit is completed with the long pendant that was a prize in the Yabu sim hunt. The pictures were taken near the Caverna Obscura shop, a very pretty area.

Aurora gown: Evie's Closet (was free in Lucky Cupcake - now over)
Nail polish - diamont black: Ibizarre (free in store)
Piper II hair - Coffee: Maitreya (not free)
Denim flats: Baby Monkey (free)
Innocence Garland (Gold): Evie's Closet (bought with store card free in Cupcake)
Anchor Long Necklace (Silver): Yabusaka (free in hunt)

No comments: