Saturday 29 August 2009

Flower Power


This outfit started with a Designers Showcase Network gift, VLW's Flowerchild Wreath in Teal and Yellow. I visited the store later, and you can get this in a number of colours for 25 Linden. It went nicely with another DSN gift, Tiny Bird's Olivia hair in Pepper. I wanted something flower child to put with it, so I visited Sari's. She actually had a free dress out, but I thought this one went better: it is 75 Linden, so didn't exactly break the bank. It is called the Ice Embers Dress. I must confess that it does not have shoulderstraps: I only just now realised that I had left on a Sugarcube undershirt: however I think the straps add to it ;-)
The skin is back to full price now, but when I was putting the look together, there was a call that this skin would be free for two hours: it is Firefall's Sofian Freckles Skin in Rose 2. Finally, I have the free IZUMIYA Bracelet in brown and (no longer available) Sasa shoes in "Blue Spring" by Orchid Dreams. The pose (not free) is by Lotta.

No comments: