Friday 8 January 2010

Dreaming of summer


I am here wearing the Anuenue group gift (go instore to claim) of an Xmas Patchwork knit Tunic with free matching boots. I am cosy in the black tights that I got with an Ivalde dress. My dark hair is not free (it is Maitreya's Piper II in Coffee) but the blonde hair (by Liriope) is free as part of the Japanese "7 herb" hunt on the Roman sim. The rose scarf by *+.RP.+* is also a hunt gift. The indian bangles are free instore at the Zaara outlet near the Shiki store (mentioned in the last post). Wreathing my head is the colour-change Innocence garland from Evie's Closet: this isn't free either, but I actually obtained it free since I got a storecard as a gift in one of Evie's lucky dips. The skin is PixelDolls Catalina, Peachy!, which was a group gift. The main picture was taken on a very nice item from KIDD Creation: called "a piece of grass" it includes meadow, bench, poses and trellis and is only 10 Linden.

1 comment:

KIDD said...

Oh a new red flower in the grass !
:o)