Tuesday 9 February 2010

Happy Valentine

A lot of the hearts in these photos come from U&R Dogs. That includes the very cute doll that revolves round, emitting hearts. She was actually part of the gift box that U&R Dogs jewelry came in: their boxes are always lovely! I got the Adagio earrings through a 20 minute camp in their shop, the Partita necklace cost (I think) 30 Linden in the gatcha in the main store (it dispenses this necklace in different colours) and the bracelet is a "mailbox" gift in their shop on the LVS sim.

I am still wearing the Duh creamsicle backpack and Amacci hair. My blouse is a freebie in the Fri.day shop. The pants were a previous Valentine gift from Persona. Finally, these black shearling boots were a freebie in SF designs and under them (just seen) I have valentine stockings (sheer red, with hearts on them) from Tee*fy (whose tights everyone seems to be blogging!).



No comments: