Sunday 28 March 2010

Far horizons


Oops! I meant to post this look a couple of weeks ago, but better late than never! It started with the Sweetheart dress in black from Jinkies, which I got in the 10L car wash sale: though in fact it was less than 10 Linden! I wanted to make it a bit more demure, so it has the Remember Chloe - Starry Night - corset underneath. Round my neck I have Sari's Patched Up Scarf which I picked up as a freebie at lat year's clothing fair.
I'm wearing two bracelets: Violet Voltaire's Love in a Void Bracelet and the Valentine freebie from U&R Dogs, the Tweedle Dee Bracelet, and I'm swinging the Amy bag in dark red from Elegance Hats which I think I got at the Ivalde sim opening.
The Tee*fy leggings were a Red Packet hunt item, and the shearling boots were a free item in SF Design last month. The Couverture first hair:A was also a freebie, in this case a group gift, as was the Lelutka skin, IFElight-VAMP

No comments: