Wednesday 5 May 2010

Mashooka gold


Mashooka had a hunt (actually you didn't have to hunt - the boxes were all lying around in view!) Of the many prizes I am wearing the Arpita earrings and nosering, and the Spring dress in green. I have shown a back view here because I think the gold straps at the back are particularly lovely. I tinted some old Royal Blue Tintable Footless Tights and wore the subscribo-gift Maitreya shoes in gold. I paid 30 Linden for red kik's miss*long hair (I tinted the hair ornament gold), but in the 2nd picture I still have on my Zero Style (priced) hair from the last outfit. The Fairy Tail Bracelets were a Linden, but they might not be available now. My skin is Tuli's group gift of Sayuri tone 1 and the freebie Nail polishes are still available at the remodelled Ibizarre (on the counter).

No comments: