Tuesday 15 June 2010

Coquette

I was sad to see that Coquette was having a closing down sale, but I profited by buying an alluring fatpack of coquettish lingerie for only 75 Linden. Whilst I was doing a skimpies shoot, I thought I would also try on the glossy swimwear I got as a freebie from DNR. I must also mention my new find, the Vignette and In Her Shoes shops that have completely free items!

(Dimi on the bench) Flip flops back to basics: IHS In her Shoes (free)
Nadia liquid swimsuit in red: Designing Nicky Ree group gift
Schadenfreude earrings, Sayuri skin (Tuli) and Hairy Situations hair (as in previous post)

(Dimi on the bed)
1. All that Glitters I in black: Coquette; and Mikaela shoes (not free) in gold. Hair, skin and earrings as previously.
2. All that Glitters II in black: Coquette (back view: the front of this is rather revealing); Afro Hair with bow: Bliss Couture (free in store); Amour stud earrings: Alienbear Gupte (previous group gift); Sayuri skin (Tuli).
3. All that Glitters III in black (babydoll) (with layers from ATG I, added for modesty's sake): Coquette; and babouches in black by 2g; Ellie hair in charcoal: Vignette (free). Amour stud earrings: Alienbear Gupte; Sayuri skin (Tuli)

No comments: