Friday 1 June 2012

On my way

As you can see, I haven't changed my shoes for two months! The shoes and tights went well with this group gift dress. The hair isn't free but i really love this wispy look. The suitcases are from the current Bombi event. You can get freebies on the lucky boards, so I will be back there for more.

MAJE DRESS: CHANTKARE
Jugendstil Ankle Boots: 22769
Tintable Footless Tights: Royal Blue
Mosaic Bangles - Hair Fair Gift: Bliensen + MaiTai
SHOCK - electric bob hair - blonde: Tutys
Wings wrested off you for wearing: Miki Morigi
Chibiwings: KUE! 

Suitcase: Mother Goose (30 Linden for several different designs, with pose as shown, at teh Bombi event)
Pansy Tropical Necklace: me. (that's the name of the shop, I didn't make the necklace!)
Leah skin - Contessina: Glam Affair -
Eyes - Moonbow: Miriel

No comments: