Sunday 14 October 2007

Grey tones

After a break away from SL I've been having a good deal of freebie fun. The main haul was from the much-blogged opening of Innovations, and the new (to me) freebie-fest that is Free Dove.

At Innovations there were two sumptuous gowns (in black and champagne), plus a treasure hunt where you had to spot the spider and then buy it. There were 21 spiders, and I bagged 6. Part of this haul was a set of really useful jacket-layer one-button cardigans. In the picture I'm wearing the cardigan in grey. This is teamed with a whole outfit (including boots) from Sogo at Free Dove. The top (just seen) is a cropped tank and the tights have a nice metallic sheen.

I'm wearing free bangles from Amaretto and the necklace is by Alienbear: one of the freebies available at Calla to celebrate their anniversay. In the first pic it's hidden by my hair, but you can see it in the 2nd photo - a nice tribute in the form of the Calla logo, and seen here in black.

Innovations: Fine Fashion 94, 127, 31
Free Dove: Gallii 105, 61, 32
Sogo: Sokri 96, 96, 74
Amaretto: Boracay Island 115, 112, 21
Calla: Callatropia 125, 194, 24

No comments: