Wednesday 28 May 2008

Cold even though it's spring!


This outfit mostly isn't free, but it incoporates good value items. I bought the dress in the Icing sale some time ago but somehow hadn't got round to blogging it - partly because of the "system skirt disappears" problems there have been! It is a classic little black dress and beautifully textured. Since winter seems to have returned where I live, I've topped it with a snug jacket I picked up in the German Fashion festival. I didn't actually realise how much prim there was til I put it on. I'm a bit cautious about prim jackets - they can look very bulky - but the pattern on this one works nicely. I wanted something to fill the neckline, and this cameo necklace (from a very reasonably priced pack of four) just needed some positioning to attach to the chest (so I could wear it at the same time as the prim collar and hood). The hair is a new cute freebie from Moonshine, and the shoes and stockings are regular freebie favourites. With this outfit I really appreciated how the shoes shine.

The cut of the dress is so nice that I also photographed it without the jacket, adding a chunky set of bangles and trying a different necklace.

Blue checkered jacket: Vacano & Stine , Horns of Hattin (69, 120, 83)
Femme en noir dress (also includes brooch, not pictured) : Icing, Mischief (126, 167, 27)
Elisa black pearl earrings: Second Mirage (no longer available)
Cameo necklace: Saya , SakuraTown (58, 239, 32)
Elise2 black Mary janes (freebie in store ): Tesla, Tesla (42, 79, 54)
Tintable tights: G.L.A.M. ,Viva La Glam (76, 180, 24)
Lizbet hair in Raven: Moonshine, Silver Lake (38, 206, 27)


In picture without jacket:
Tory Square necklace gold: Second Mirage (no longer available)
Gold bracelet: Aya, Atelier AM, niQue soil (212, 160, 38)

No comments: