Wednesday 14 May 2008

Peacock theme


I had been wanting to find an outfit to go with my Hera earrings for some time - and then I heard about the freebies at Cherry and tp-ed over. I did pick up a few nice dollarbies and freebies (in particular, some "python" tights and a couple of bangles) but I also spotted this dress for only 100 Linden, and thought it would go very nicely with the earrings. I added some leggings that I'd picked up in the Retrology Mother's Day hunt, and Baby Monkey provided the shoes as usual! Another freebie at Cherry was the birthday cake hat, pictured below!

Green onepiece: Saya - bought at Cherry, CHERRY (207, 17, 21)
Hera earrings: Talisman, Talisman (206, 56, 22)
Gold Bracelet: Aya, niQue soil (212, 160, 38)
Liane tights in green (mother's day hunt gift): PERSONA, Plush Chi (160, 94, 22)
Peacock grab bag (some sort of gift!): Baby Monkey, Dindrane Elfor (221, 27, 31)
Vintage sandals in blue (group gift): Baby Monkey, Dindrane Elfor (221, 27, 31)
Brat hair in black with green (dollarbie): Diversity Hair, Addictive (96, 170, 22)


No comments: