Sunday 20 July 2008

Gorgeous gowns

Two lovely gowns that I picked up for no more than 1 Linden between them! Nicky Ree has put up a sumptuous red gown for a single Linden. The necklace and earrings were the freebie Earthtones items that I mentioned in my last post. I found I had a number of red gloves in my inventory, because of all the Christmas gowns I picked up, and this pair seemed to go the best. It would be a simple matter to create your own (system) gloves and colour them red, also. The hair was (only) 30 Linden

I found the black wrist rosette in a shop in Fanghammer: it and the lace gloves I'm wearing in the next photo were the shop freebie. I had visited Fanghammer to collect the free dress, which I'd seen on the feeds. With this gown, I am wearing the same hair, jewelry, tights and shoes as in my previous post.


Satin shine glitter gown - red (1 Linden): Nicky Ree, Tropical Orchid (230, 128, 30)
Ambrosia Earrings and necklace (celistia/gold) (free at this location): EARTHTONES, La Palmita (111, 174, 22)
Omen "paint the town red" gloves from their Xmas dress (no longer available)
Taiga model dress (black) (free): De Nada, Fanghammer (38, 223, 22)
Black Roses Glove and wrist rose (free): Amrita, Fanghammer (117, 7, 453)
W&Y yuki 37 black hair (worn with red dress): W and Y, TSUKIJI (164, 205, 22)
New classic pumps black (group gift) (worn in bith photos): Baby Monkey, Dindrane Elfor (221, 27, 31)
For black dress - other items as in previous post.

No comments: