Saturday 19 July 2008

Green elegance


A fairly straightforward look, based on a short but elegant dress that I picked up at a new-to-me designer. It wasn't free, but I thought reasonably priced. I accessorised it with a simple set of bangles and a more elaborate Earthtones necklace that makes the outfit special. This necklace again was not free, but I did pick up a nice freebie from a new Earthtones outlet on La Palmita (which is where a lot of these pictures were taken). I brought out my trusty GLAM tintable tights, and tinted them a pale green and just as I was wondering what hair to use, Moire Georgette dropped the Lazy Jane fatpack of hair on her group - which went with the look perfectly.

BeadsDress [green]: UnPick, Jonetsu Island (183, 122, 22)
The New Grazia Necklace gold jade: EARTHTONES, Muse (77, 170, 10) and on La Palmita (111, 174, 22)
Wax Bangle * mirrors * green set (free): Yak & Yeti, Hillies Dreamland (42, 57, 21)
Bronze Paragon in Emerald (group gift): Talisman, Talisman (206, 56, 22)
New classic pumps black (group gift): Baby Monkey, Dindrane Elfor (221, 27, 31)
Tintable tights (free): Viva La Glam , Viva La Glam (113, 141, 76)
Lazy Jane hair(chocolate)(group gift): Comme il Faut & Le Salon - chic , Shubelik (68, 166, 701)

No comments: