Wednesday 28 January 2009

Fun in fur


There was a super satiny red dress as a group gift from Pixeldolls - a simple chinese style with cap sleeves. If you aren't a group member, go to their shop to sign up (click the sign - it doesn't count towards your 25 groups) and then click again to look at the archived notices.
I could have gone for understated - but then I found this fur coat that was a group gift from Baby Monkey a couple of months ago, and I went for more of a "currupt polititian's wife" kind of look instead. To be honest I'm not a big fan of prim "fur coats" but I thought this one was fun.
The red shoes were valentine freebies last year (Red Diamond Slippers) from Tres Beau Designs and once again I've got teardrop earrings from Miriel. To start with I kept the geisha style hair from my last outfit but one, then I tried two hairstyles from Tukinowaguma: the dark updo is style "Nadeshiko" (which I remember being very cheap) and the gold/red piggies are called Natumi (a freebie at the time). The fan was another discounted item from the Orchid Dreams clerance sale.

No comments: