Wednesday 7 January 2009

Winter warmer


In RL I've been a teensy bit ill for some weeks - so inconvenient! However, I'm getting better now, so I was able to spend a little time camping in a lucky chair - only 10 minutes required each for the bolero and the dress! It's a sweet grey woolen combination that is perfect for winter. In the same sim as Mayuki Nazaki (dress designer) is G.Field. I picked up this lovely necklace as a freebie, and this reminded me of my black G Field rose shoes - not free, but so pretty.
The hair is in the colour "mocha" - at the moment in House of Heart you get a free wearable (non demo) mocha hair in any style where you take a demo version. Great value! The tights are from a priced set called Indian Summer that I bought from Battered Boudoir a year ago.

Liru - Wool Bolero (lucky chair): mayuki nozaki, Yabusaka (42, 169, 23)
Liru - Flower Dress (lucky chair): mayuki nozaki, Yabusaka (42, 169, 23)
Pearl Necklace -dark mix (free): G FIeld, YABU (148, 110, 23)
Lady Rose Shoes -black: G FIeld, YABU (148, 110, 23)
Runway hair in mocha (free with Runway demo): House of Heart Designs, Tropical Escape (127, 70, 23)

No comments: