Tuesday 3 February 2009

Dark Phoenix


I thought I was going to be in that SySy red dress for a long while - then I tried on this freebie from the new store, Phoenix Rising (on the Einstein sim) ... it has a wonderful shape to the skirt which makes you feel like a queen. It comes with a version without the pink bows, too. With it I am still wearing the Bishwear freebie Avarice hair, and also some freebie shoes that I picked up a couple of days ago at the opening of the new Ibizarre shop. I think I got them on one of the upstairs floors. My diamond solitaire earrings and necklace were not free, but they were cheap in celebration of the Earthstones birthday, and they are beautifully made. I found them on a table with birthday champagne inside the Earthstones main store. Finally, the gloves were part of a LZB dress that I picked up as a freebie last Christmas.

No comments: