Friday 27 February 2009

Bubble


I journeyed to the Journey sim for their hunt and picked up a couple of pretty things. However, something caught my eye that wasn't in the hunt - namely this bubble dress from Ivalde. It is a freebie, on the wall in Ivalde's shop on Journey.

I also spent a LONG time haunting the lucky chair in Riddle, and eventually snagged the Giraffe heels in pink. I tried on the pink tiara from Violet Voltaire that was part of the Journey hunt, but this wreath looked prettier. It isn't free, but I think it's good value for 150 Linden, and it has a colour change HUD to change the colours of the flowers.

Vinca dress from Ivalde (freebie at Journey shop)
KimNo dress (Pink Gloves) from LeeZhu Baxter (originally freebie)
Solid Tintable Lycra Tights from GLAM
Giraffe Heels - Pink from Riddle: Valentines Island (213, 43, 22)
Wreath of Flowers from Evie's Closet
Natural Rings Necklace from Caroline's (75 Linden)
Eyes from Miriel (Moonbow, not free)

No comments: