Sunday 15 March 2009

Elegance


You need to act quickly to get this freebie. Nicky Ree's group members can grab this stunning dress until Sunday 15th. You need to join the group, and the recent notice gives you the landmark - remember to activate your group tag. There is also a freebie for anyone - a lime green version of her Satin Shine dress, though that will disappear soon too (it is with the Satin Shine vendors in her Tropical Orchid main store).
In the top picture I am wearing my Avarice hair (formerly a freebie from Bishhair), bangles from Zaari put out for last year's Holi festival, and the 2008 group freebie that Alienbear Gupte made for her members: shamrock necklace and earrings.
Below you see me in the adorable Petit Chou sim, where there is currently a hunt. I am wearing one of the hunt gifts (Fleur earrings) and a (priced) necklace from Persona that I've had for a while. I am also still wearing the pretty rose ring that is one of GF Field's group welcome gifts. I am in the shop Malt in two of the pictures, and inspecting the crib in the furniture store Cache.

No comments: