Wednesday 11 March 2009

St Patrick and more

Lots of St Patrick's Day goodies around at the moment - plus other treats.

In several of the photos I am wearing the Alienbear Gupte Longoria necklace and Pr!tty Aila silver bangles that are part of the "Most random hunt ever". You find the goodies free each in a flower in their respective shops. The rose ring on my finger is one of the gifts you get when you sign uo with the G.F.Field group and my green nails area St Patrick dollarbie in Petit Ange.

Mostly I am wearing the green boots with cute shamrock tags that come as a gift outside the Yabusaka store on Yabu. The long sleeved top and jeans with shamrock motif are part of the St Patrick gift in the G.F. Field store on Yabu (165, 94 24) (If you go there, then Yabusaka, mayuki nozaki and Petit Ange, are just across the street).
The long green checked dress is from mayuki nozaki (free) and the short frilled dress from Petit Ange (dollarbie). With the short dress I wear turquoise pumps that are a Maitreya gift if you join their group (together with 14 other pairs in different colours).
Perhaps prettiest of all is the Holi dress from Mashooka Designs. For 25 Linden you get this dress in 3 colours. It has a gilded sleeveless top and a drape scarf. In the last picture I show the whole outfit teamed with bangles that I picked up free this time last year from Zaara.

No comments: