Monday 21 December 2009

Ivalde love


During advent Ivalde has been as generous as ever, with a gift every day. This post shows off two items: her Karin white dress and Agnetha snowflake bolero. I wanted to keep snug and the oyakin*summer-leggings*(light-blue) were waiting in my inventory andjust when I was looking for the right footwear the :Duh!:: Nordic Knit Boots arrived as a DSN gift. I had already picked up the Bliss Couture Crazy Hair (Black), free instore, and am still wearing the Ibizarre free nail polish (here in dark blue) and the Pixeldolls group gift Catalina Peachy skin.
Around the time of the jewelry fair I picked up the Alienbear Gupte Kitty Cyrus Earrings as a group gift, and round my neck is the Noel Necklace I found as part of the LVS hunt, from U&R Dogs. Finally, an advent gift from Kosh (in the box I'm holding) was the underground dawn bracelet.

No comments: