Saturday 5 December 2009

Out of the boudoir ...

...onto the ice rink. This ensemble is not low prim at all I'm afraid - I paid for both the biker jacket and the dress, and they were worth every Linden! The dress is a beautiful creation from Boudoir, the Black Lace dress. The skirt flows in movement and falls gracefully when you are standing still. The Biker Jacket from Grasp has rich sparkling buttons and buckle and the prims were easy to adjust. Myhair was from a new-to-me designer, Liriope. I went to get the freebie Christmas hair (an elegant updo in green, with a festive flower) and couldn't resist this flattering hair, Nat in black. I think the rest of my outfit consists of freebies: I'm still in the Pixeldolls group gift skin, the Miss Mara shawl was also a group gift from LeeZu Baxter and it fits very snugly. My boots were the amazing free black patent Soho boots from the Maitreya subscribomatic and I picked up the hooped Vertigo earrings at the Jewelry Fair from La Forgia Jewels. You can see me skating in the fun skating rink next to AnaLee Balut's shop.

No comments: