Thursday 13 December 2007

Gone fishing!

Ivalde and Second Mirage have been giving away stunning gifts every day, and so I've been dashing around there when I can. Ivalde's always crowded with people waiting by the tree whilst they feel the presents!

I put together this nice wintery outfit by combining the top from one of Ivalde's daily gifts (the Kristine striped sweater dress) with the skirt from a gift from Ivalde's Lucky chair - which of course I always check out while I'm there.

Visiting Sheila Yoshikawa's shop in La Reina, I stopped by Schadenfreude, who have a number of really nice Christmas gifts including this cosy striped scarf. Look out for their free snowflake emitters too!

With this, I'm wearing yesterday's advent gift from Second Mirage, the striking Kayla earrings. I must say my jewelry casket is filling up nicely with these Xmas treats!
It was a clear, crisp day, so while I was at Ivalde's I wandered down to the harbour and tried a bit of fishing. I landed 3 fish, and as you can see this put me in with a chance for a prize!
Two other lovely ladies joined me in fishing and they seemed pretty persistent, so I'm not sure I'll still be keeping my prize at the end of the day! I must say it's a really pleasant spot here, though.

Kayla brushed steel earrings: Second Mirage, Craigavon (39, 137, 46)

Lisa pants and skirt: Ivalde, Ivalde (81, 211, 35)

Kristine red & black shirt, tights and socks:Ivalde, Ivalde (81, 211, 35)

Black and white stripey scarf: Schadenfreude, La Reina (180, 170, 27)

Red/black stilettos: GamersBrand (60, 215, 25)

No comments: