Thursday 6 December 2007

Passion and drama

A very dramatic freebie is this stunning dress from Doll House - Plum Passion! It comes with the neck ribbons and really billows around you.
I played around with jewelry, but in the end came back to my old favourite, the Shiny Things strand.
I toyed with the red Diana earrings, one of the Second Mirage Advent gifts, but I decided in the end that it needed something a bit more understated, so I ended up with another trusted friend, the Teardrop earring set from Miriel, one of her lovely freebies.

Although the dress was already striking, I thought I could add something more ... namely the feathery black arm pieces from an AnnDe freebie outfit.


Ruby knotted strand: Shiny Things, Shiny Falls (170, 180, 37) (picked up free from the Gnubie Store)

Teardrop earrings: Miriel, Nouveau (114, 201, 23)

Black feathery arm pieces from Ladies July free gift: AnnDe's Designs, Rhee (151, 133, 127)

Plum passion bella dress: Doll House Dreams, Madison Place (224, 69, 23)

No comments: