Saturday 29 December 2007

Happy New Year


It's been a madcap time for freebies, and with limited time inworld I haven't had time to unpck everything I've picked up over the last few weeks!

For my new year outfit I've kept the lovely peridot set from Second Mirage and the pretty shoes from Angels, as I thought they made a nice contrast with my chosen dress, free from The House of Zen. It includes a sleeveless top, a system skirt and trousers (worn here), plus a long sleeved top. I love this sumptouous brocade.


The other additions are bracelets, which were one of the freebie sets from Digital Dragon.

Double large bangles: Digital Dragon, Digital Dragon. Oriental ensemble: House of Zen, Hinode Shima 198, 98, 25.
Gold star green velvet shoes (Advent): Angels, West Sunset (207, 119, 22)
Amelia Peridot earrings and necklace (advent): Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)

No comments: