Saturday 29 March 2008

Hot springs in Cherry Blossom season


Like everyone else I've been visiting the new Aoharu sim, and as well as a complete free kimono, I also got some freebie "samurai" items, which included a cute pink set of which this is the top, and cool headbands. The outfit's skirt was fluffy, but a bit short for me, and I spent a long time trying to find a skirt that toned with the top. I thought this combination was girly and I love these deep pink colours. I tried various bits of jewelery, but it looked too cluttered with a necklace and I kept to earrings with glittery pink flowers, which you can just see under the Zero Style hair which is my new favourite. I took the pictures in the Tennoz Isle sim, which has some realistic-looking Japanese streets, a tour car and some hot springs (BTW I know you wouldn't normally be wearing clothes in the springs ;-)

Top from Samurai sword ohka set (free): AOHARU, AOHARU (110, 124, 23)
SamuraiSword Hachimaki (headband) for Ladies in pink (free): AOHARU, AOHARU (110, 124, 23)
Sossy's flower pants (pants layer), part of Sossy's Pink Belle set (think I got it free, but it is now 49 Linden for the set, which is still good value): Sossity - Craigh na Dun, Trance (230, 80, 35)
Chiffon set in Rose (skirt and underpants layer) (free): Bis-Daisy, Ueno (51, 200, 22)
Shamrocks Princess Earrings (St. Patrick Day group gift): Alienbear Gupte,
Bratz (185, 201, 26)
Gold star Purple velvet shoes (advent gift): Angels, West Sunset (207, 119, 22)
Midori hair in black: Zero Style (123, 137, 37)

No comments: