Wednesday 19 March 2008

It's still cold


This outfit started with the fur trimmed gloves, as I picked them up free the other week in my visit to niQue soil. They required a coat or jacket, I thought, and I happened to have been browsing in the Frangipani clothes shop and discovered the upstairs section where there are LOTS of good things at 30 or 50 Linden. That's where I bought the leather jacket and the jeans: also some nice khaki linen trousers that I might blog another time. For the shirt I used the top from an old LZB dress. However, I also considered one of the colourful silk tops from the freebie collection that is still available from Pixeldolls, in their main store: essentially I was looking for something that picked up the red of the carnation and didn't clash with brown. The hair shown here is Bavaresi, but the ensemble looked good with Frangipani's dollarbie "Grace" hair, which comes with a hat.

Brown fur gloves (freebie): Atelier AM, niQue soil (212, 160, 38)
Leather brown blazer: FD Womens & Mens Clothing, Iladil (138, 39, 71)
Rusty Denim Jeans (from Peach silk top & jeans set): FD Womens & Mens Clothing, Iladil (138, 39, 71)
Bavaresi hair in Expresso: FD, Iladil (95, 57, 71)
Tintable drop earrings (part of dollarbie gift pack instore): Amaretto, Isla Violeta (163, 204, 26)
Elise2 black Mary janes (freebie in store ): Tesla, Tesla (42, 79, 54)
Shirt from GoldRed flexi dress (freebie, no longer available): LZB, To the nines (156, 128, 22)
Red carnation (picked up as a freebie on a table in Caledon): To-a-T~ T. Lightfoot Designs, Caledon II (41, 29, 22)

No comments: