Tuesday 4 March 2008

LeeZu Baxter


I attended the opening of the revamped LeeZu Baxter store. Many lovely items - including some freebies! They included a colour-change hair flower (which I had to reposition for my Big Hair) and this SatinLeave dress. There are gold snaky arm ornaments on the shirt layer (not shown) and a system skirt rather than glitch pants. As I'm not very keen on system skirts I substituted the pants from the Ivalde golden dress that I showed a while back. I think there are a variety of leggings or glitch pants that would look OK with this dress - basically as long as they are in toning colours and with some sort of pattern or texture that complements the skirt.

One of the nice things about a number of LZB dresses, including this one, is the multiple skirt layering, with floaty panels in clear colours. The photos were all taken in the new (to me) sim of niQue soil, which is where I found the gold bangle, reasonably priced at 60 Linden, at Atelier AM. I thought the grunge feel of this corner of the sim was a nice contrast to the glam dress.

Color Change Flower (freebie): LeeZu Baxter Designs, To the nines (156, 128, 22)
SatinLeave flexi dress (freebie): LeeZu Baxter Designs, To the nines (156, 128, 22)
Gold bracelet: Atelier AM, niQue soil (212, 160, 38)
Bettiepage Voyager Big Bomb Hair (lucky chair): BP*, Osaka (154,147,21)
Necklace and earrings, Helios for Her (in a Box marked "Free" high on a shelf): Schadenfreude, Juicy (176, 176, 24)
Mary Jane Gold Sequin Shoes (free in store): Digit Darkes, Dacham (107, 143, 49)
Pants from Benedicte gown in gold: Ivalde, Ivalde (92, 184, 36)

No comments: