Tuesday 16 June 2009

Gypsy!

A quick post to feature two items from ALB Dreams and two from Duh! The skirt is a group gift from ALB Dreams which you find instore: join the LAMU group and make sure your group tag is activated. Since it does NOT come with glitch pants I kept on the Pizzacato Poppies pants and shirt - the waistband of that outfit seemed to go nicely with the multicolours in the skirt. The hair is also from ALB: a very unusual new style, and this colour was only a few Linden as a special offer.
I visited Duh! to collect the free clogs that everyone had been blogging - I think this pair was free as part of one of the hunts featured instore. However I was even more pleased with the Mosaic necklace - a distinctive design and a nice contrast between the various stones and gems. This was a group gift - I think a Subscribomatic group.

Two items from Earthstones made up the ensemble. The bangle had been free (it is almost an Earthstones logo!) , but it was single strand. It is Copy, so I made a copy, attached it to my hand and edited to place it over the wrist, then I wore the usual forearm-attached bangle too. The earrings (just seen) were a celebration gift last year.

No comments: