Sunday 28 June 2009

Hair fair

In this post I show off a couple of items that were freebies or dollaries at the Hair Fair, plus some items from the new Fabulously Free HQ on the Car Wash sim. I picked up some nice hair and will be showing it off in future posts, but probably my favourite was this Angelica style from Rock Candy: a dollarbie pack included all colours. Sari's had freebie dreadlocks on her stand, but I'm showing her other Hair Fair gift, the Fringe Bene baby doll dress with beaded hem. The Peacock hair flower (there's a little feather at the top) was also free in the Fuel booth. I wanted some cover up for my legs, so I visited the Fabulously Free HQ and found a nice freebie pack from Malt which included a dress and these Genista jeans. Baby Monkey had been generous as usual, and the pretty red pumps and little red shoulder bag are from BM. To complete the outfit, U&R Dogs had donated pretty Cyprian bangles and matching earrings.
Later on I visited the new Yezibah sim, where Ibizarre has relocated. Although it was a whole 50 Linden, I couldn't resist the beach bag replete with goodies that you see in the second picture!

No comments: