Monday 1 June 2009

Purple day


Today has been nominated a "purple" day to mark support for cancer survivors. I took advantage of Callie Cline's bargain offer - all of her Jeans at 50 Linden. These are the Floral Wash Purple jeans that were only released quite recently. I dug into my inventory and found the Periquita group gift TooToo shoes (I'm afraid this is past now) and also an old free hunt item by Sari's , the Robe Cardigan. When I checked out her shop I couldn't find the Robe Cardigan, but I did find lots of other things, all very reasonably priced (e.g. 75 Linden for the pretty Famille Rose dress, or 45 Linden for a top). In fact she has improved her texture work since this cardigan was made, but I kept it on as I felt it went with the overall look. The picture is taken in her shop.

Underneath this I had a previous "weekly freebie" from Concrete Flowers, namely their Beams offshoulder top (in grey) and also their current weekly freebie, the Cat Socks in Violet. The socks do actually have a cute cat design, but that is hidden by my jeans.
The earrings were the 5 Linden Relay For Life Zivanit earrings from Alienbear Gupte and the Cuff Up Bangels in Spring Fling are still in the Subscribomatic sign-up board at the Royal Blue main store.
My eyes are by Miriel, and the hair is BishWear's Avaraice.

No comments: