Sunday 6 January 2008

Dancing in the new year

Ivalde flooded us with beautiful advent gifts, and now here is a gift for the new year! This delightful gown is called Benedicte and is the Group Gift in gold, which I got by visiting the store with my Ivalde group tag active.

My earrings are again the Peridot from Second Mirage: I tried lots of others, but these seemed to suit best, I think because the gown is a greeny gold colour. Likewise the Angels shoes and the green stockings were still just right and I kept my glisteny bangles from Digital Dragon.


However, the necklace is another Second Mirage group gift, the Tory square necklace. It was the right colour gold and not too fussy for this formal dress.

Gold Star Green Velvet shoes: Angels, West Sunset (207, 119, 22)
Peridot earrings and Tory necklace: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)
Double large bangles: Digital Dragon, Digital Dragon.
Bea's emerald skirt and tights (2 Linden): Zeds Pitch (205,97,44)
Benedicte gown: Ivalde, Ivalde (92, 184, 36)
Photographed in: Amor Ballroom, Kyeryong (236, 52, 33)

No comments: