Friday 22 February 2008

Curlicue


Black and red seem to be my favourite colours. I am blogging the second of my purchases in the Icing sale: Curlicue. I am just wearing the skirt and glitch pants (there's also a cream blouse): the skirt has a net overskirt with dark embroidery, and a silken underskirt. Just lovely, and sets the tone for a delicate, elegant look.
I am wearing the skirt with a vintage silk shirt that I picked up, soon after I rezzed, for about 40 Londen and one the Pixeldolls belts that was given out as a Group gift. I think it won't be in notices any longer, but they are for sale in the store. The same goes for the jewelry (well, it was an advent gift)
The red bag was a Valentine's group gift (as in my last post) and there are lots of other nice colours in the shop. I got the shoes as a Valentine's freebie too - the white diamond version of these are free in the Tres Beau shop.
BTW, while I was checking that the Zoe hair was still a dollarbie at Frangipani (it is), I saw they have 2 more dollarbie styles - Kylie and Kira - available in all colours.
Skirt from Curlicue dress : Icing, Mischief (126, 167, 27)
Hobo Bag - Patent Cherry (group gift: still in the Notices if you join): Celestial Studios, Celestial City, (67, 240, 27)

Diana ruby necklace and earrings: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)
Red diamond slippers: Tres Beau, Lace (23, 150, 23)
Cameo belt: Pixeldolls, Port Seraphine (30, 121, 56)
Zoe in expresso (dollarbie): Frangipani Designs, Iladil (95, 57, 71)

Vintage grey blouse: love.love.love - used to be in Mischief, and I haven't tracked them down yet....

No comments: