Tuesday 12 February 2008

Retro Grandma

When I visited Grandma! for the free apron, I couldn't resist this 50 Linden retro shirt, since red and black are favourite colours. I knew it would go with this full red skirt (with fluffy white petticoat) that I got as a Christmas freebie from Bossa Nova. Though this isn't available now, Bossa Nova still has plenty of full skirts, and Ivalde also has similar items. I wanted to keep the look simple, so I just added black pearl earrings and the white pearly hair jewels that came free with the Calla Sages pack.
Grandma! retro dot shirt: Grandma!, Broadmead (104,135,34)
Skirt from Noel dress: Bossa Nova, Amour (184, 59, 27)
Sage hair (darks - black) including Calla Sage hair jewels: Calla, Callatropia (125, 193, 23)
Elise black pearl earrings: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)

Mary Jane Silver Sequin Shoes (free in store): Digit Darkes, Dacham (107, 143, 49)

No comments: