Thursday 21 February 2008

High prim in red


Dimitrova concentrates on free/cheap clothes which are mostly low in prims. However, unless I'm going to a crowded event, I am happy to pile on the prims, and you don't get much higher prim than the tulle skirts from Digit Darkes, at a whopping 160 prims per garment. But I love them. I was hoping they would be in the recent half price sale so I could buy yet more colours: they weren't, but I bought another colour anyway ;-)

This is the skirt in Blood, and I've worn it with Battered Boudoir opaque tights (so you just get a glossy sheen where they peek through) and the top from the free Ghost! valentine dress (which I haven't listed below since you can't get it any more), under a distinctive red knitted top from Kurotsubaki. The necklace is also one of my favourites; Yummy's "Together" with its two red dollies hanging from a chord. The flowers are from the Heart garden centre (look at the size of those daffodils!!).

Tulle skirt in Blood: Digit Darkes, Addictive (82, 137, 22)
Indigo eyes: Miriel, Nouveau (116, 201,23)
Together necklace: Yummy! at Caribe, Lions Shore (94, 85, 23)
Short knit cardigan in red: KUROTSUBAKI, Born North (240, 41, 26)
Tsuyayaka hair in blue: Kin, Eventide Far East (165, 209, 45)
Opaque tights in red: Battered Boudoir, Boudoir Isle (216, 28, 23)

No comments: