Monday 4 February 2008

Pinks


I decided to play round some more with the Grandma! apron, since it's such a pretty pattern. Firstly I wore it with the top from the free Amor dress and the flowered leggings from the Marzipan's closet Monica suit. I added a pink flowered headband from Decollage and in all the photos I'm wearing the dollarbie Bavaresi hair in the colour Candy.
Secondly I took off the apron top and wore the apron skirt with the top and leggings from the Ingenue set "Pink Hawaiian" (a patterned halter neck with plain pink leggings). The heart necklace and earrings (just seen) and the shoes are also part of the free valentine's Amor set.


I tried various tops and skirts with the Amor dress, but to be honest it looked better kept as a set. Therefore my second set of pictures has the 50s scripted skirt from the set, plus the glitch pants and top; to add a personal touch I wore Honey Kitty's strawberry camisole underneath, to give a lace edge to the neckline, and the valentine stockings I just got dropped as fashion Consolidated gift from pop feel. The cherry brooch was also a freebie from Ingenue, and I'm sitting in the Ingenue shop (the lady in black, on the left, is part of the decoration!) I don't usually think it's a good idea to match the upholstry, but here it seemed the more pink the better.

Bavaresi Hair in Candy (dollarbie): Frangipani, Iladil (95, 57, 71)
Pink Hawaiin outfit (dollarbie): Ingenue, Born (92,24,34)
Pink Pussywillows Headband (part of dollarbie collection in box near door): Decollage, Endicott (166,6, 129)
Floral apron/skirt (part of free cleaning set): Grandma!, Broadmead (104,135,34)
Valentine gift stockings: *pop feel*, KyuKaruizawa (118, 30, 23)
Alienbear Designs Amor ear studs and necklace; Alchemy Amor dress and Angels Amor Valentine shoes: all at Alchemy: Emilia (38, 84, 61)
Monica set (freebie): Marzipan's closet, Business Bureau Isle (222,85,22)
Strawberry camisole: Honey Kitty, Plush Terra (213, 222, 21)
Classic Tank Watch: Muse (148, 148, 25).

No comments: