Tuesday 20 November 2007

Casual for late autumn

I've heard many good things about Casa del Shai and I couldn't resist dropping in to see whether there were any freebies to grab. Indeed there were (at one dollar), and nice ones too! In this post I'm wearing the casual jacket which comes in two parts and has a luxurious dark suede feel.

Slouchy seemed the way to go with this, although I'm sure you could also dress it up. I had just been along to hot tip Pochette and had found a freebie package overflowing with lovely warm stockings in gorgeous colours which I'll blog another time. Also in the pack were these jeans - a really nice fit and with a comfortable lived-in feel.

Finally, at Pixel Dolls amazing build in Port Seraphine there is a freebie bulging with over 20 pretty tops. This floral one picked up the warm colours of the jacket and added a girly feel to the whole look.

Jacket by Casa del Shai: Casa Del Shai (150, 100, 691)
Top at Pixel Dolls: Port Seraphine (30, 121, 56)
Jeans at Pochette: Shimokitazawa (187, 200, 26)

No comments: