Sunday 25 November 2007

Golden days

Well, I was completely wrong when I said (in the last posting) that the LeeZu coat wouldn't go with a prim skirt, as is shown here. The first amazing outfit includes the group gift dress from Evie's Closet - and this gorgeous colour is only available to group members.

As you see, it goes with the jacket portion of the coat as if they were made for each other. I have kept the bronze earrings from last time, and added a piece of the Alienbear Gupte jewelry that was a free gift during the Calla anniversary event. Looks like I've found my cinderella outfit for any Christmas balls!

Another stunning freebie (in store) is the gold shift from 3 Cupcakes. I immediately wanted to try it on and then I saw how a prim skirt could work with the full coat - providing the skirt was very very short! And this skirt certainly is! I think it works very well with the coat and the same Digit Darkes shoes, and I hope you agree.

Tya's Spice dress (this colour only available as a group gift) Evie's Closet, Madison Place (64, 95, 469)

Gold dress (free in store): 3 cupcakes, Fuzzy (242, 137, 34)

1810 coat (group gift): LeeZu Baxter, centro italia (167, 163, 22)

Earrings (group gift): Talisman, Yawgoo (100, 90, 97)

Mary Jane Sequin Shoes (free in store): Digit Darkes, Dacham (107, 143, 49)

No comments: