Sunday 18 November 2007

New mail, new outfits!

Lots of new freebies to blog! I belong to the Talisman group and my mailbox was overflowing with good things after being away from SL for just a few days! Oddles of pairs of earrings - including some classic pearl drops, amusing horn-shaped ones and really distinctive bronze earrings with various gem options.
In the first pic I am wearing Bronze Paragon peach diamond. With them I am wearing Freshwater pearl necklace that came as a group gift from Muse. Legwarmers galore were also sent to the Talisman group - great for chilly autumn days.

The Nuclear boutique reopened today, so I went along and picked up the free Serengeti outfit - safari jacket, underpants and flirty short skirt. Really nicely made, with detailing on the jacket.


Another Muse group gift was a watch with a caramel watchstrap and that seemed to go just perfectly with the outfit.
I am seen in the Parabas sim, with a free tennis raquet and on the umpires chair - great fun!
Before flying in to Nuclear, I had rushed over to Icing to snap up the latest free outfit. Icing is a real favourite so it was lovely to pick up the Petite Baiser dress. I decided to pair the skirt with my Bossa Nova white top and bow, from the freebie outfit blogged earlier, just to give it my personal take.

The shoes were the black and white beaded shoes that were companions to the pink ones I used a couple of outfits ago and the necklace was yet another Muse group gift: Dauphine. I am pictured in this outfit in Nuclear's striking new sim, and outside Bossa Nova's store (the owner's Rez Day party was about to start!).
People are really moving up to another level in presenting their stores originally; out with the boring mall!


Bronze Paragon earrings: Talisman Designs, Yawgoo (104, 120, 97)

Necklaces and watch: Muse, Linji (143, 151, 49)

Serengeti outfit: Nuclear Boutique, Archipelago Wild (128, 128, 28)

Petite Baiser dress: *ICING*, Mischief (130, 157, 23)

Top and bow from Bossa Nova Lucia freebie dress: Amour (184, 59, 27)

1 comment:

H K said...

Thank you for your kind post mentioning Talisman and the earrings and leg warmers. You made my night. :)