Monday 12 November 2007

Pink and Silver

Two striking new freebies came along this week: a lovely vibrant pink gown and a large pendant continuing the Halloween theme - a huge silver spider!

I kept my fan from the last outfit, since the pink toned so nicely with the gown. The shoes were found at Free Dove, and as you can see they go beautifully, with just the right elegant tone.

I tried a few pairs of earrings, but ended up with these sweet silver and black ones, free as a Group Gift from Muse. Finally, I turned once again to Miriel for the bracelets, picking up the black and silver theme from the earrings.


As a setting, I found a bourganvillia tree which just matched the gown, and then I went to La Reina, where again there is a pink theme!

Free gown, Satin Shine Pink, from Nicky Lee: Deco (104, 93, 33)

Gift of the week - Silver spider pendant: Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)

Wood and glass beaded shoes from She's So Unusual Shoes: Redux NW (148, 193, 21) - picked up free at: Free Dove: Gallii (105, 61, 32)
Dauphine earrings: Muse, Linji (143, 151, 49)
Miriel: Nouveau (114, 201, 23)

No comments: