Wednesday 14 November 2007

Pink and black

News of sweet new earrings for people in the Talisman group made me pause to pick up a few Talisman freebies and conjour up a hot new look based on some of the pieces from my last one.

I kept the pants and shirt layer from the pink dress, and the cute spider necklace. I added the new group gift Elsbeth earrings, and some freebie boots also from Talisman. Then I hunted around in my inventory for a jacket and discovered the perfect Foxy Pink Jacket in the Free Casual Suit set from DG Innovations that I must have picked up from their store.

This seems like an outfit that needs shades, and I also found my trusty Amaretto black bangles that go with so many things.

Pants and shirt from: Free gown, Satin Shine Pink, from Nicky Lee: Deco (104, 93, 33)
Necklace: Gift of the week - Silver spider pendant: Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)

Bangles: Amaretto, Isla Violeta (164, 204, 26)

Foxy Pink Jacket: DG* Innovations -Innovations (102, 126, 31)


Earrings and Ozluna boots: Talisman designs, Yawgoo (30, 81, 97)

Sunglasses: (L$20) OASIS, Poco JAPAN (89, 150, 25)

Photographed in Honmoku and Infolit iSchool. Also included is a pic of me hanggliding on t-mobile island in my previous outfit. Cool!

No comments: