Sunday 6 January 2008

Amor!

My last outfit was photographed in the Amor ballroom and I can't move on without mentioning that they have some marvellous freebies for ladies.

Click on the pink ball outside the ballroom and you are transported to a changing room with a choice of free gowns, skins and hair!

In my first picture I am wearing the Rouge taffeta gown, with its white fur shoulder pieces.

In the second I am shown with the same gown, paired with the extraordinary red boa from the Ravishing Red outfit. My shoes are advent gifts from Angels (purple and gold ones this time) and my earrings and necklace are the Serenity set from Second Mirage.


Also pictured is the Taffeta top with LeeZhu Baxter's GoldRed flexidress skirt (this was available free under her Xmas tree, alas no more), with the free Amor Slick Black hair. In the other pics I am wearing my "normal" hair, the long sleek Rivers by Maitreya.

Gowns and furs, and Slick Black hair: Amor Ballroom, Kyeryong (236, 52, 33)
Gold Star Purple Velvet shoes: ): Angels, West Sunset (207, 119, 22)
Serenity gold earrings & necklace: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)
Rivers Silver (iron) hair: Maitreya, Glam World 2 (206, 150, 26)
Goldred flexidress: LeeZu Baxter Design, centro italia (165, 162, 21)

No comments: