Monday 28 January 2008

Not quite in mourning

In my last post I said I wanted to find an outfit for the Virginie jacket, from the set I bought in the Last Call sale. I thought it had a romantic, slightly equestrian feel, so I paired it with the Black Flower gown, which I felt had the right dramatic sweep. So as not to make it too severe I used mesh stockings, but toned it down with longer glitch pants than you get with the gown.

Rooting around for appropriate pants, I came across the Widow outfit in my inventory, and I thought the hat went very well, with its pretty little veil. The jewelry was chosen to be fairly understated, keeping the gold/black theme.

Jacket from the Virginie set: Last Calll, Dazzle (56, 216, 35)

Black flower gown top and skirt (dollarbie): StarChild , CZESTATE Kuai Nui (5, 137, 22)

Widow hat and veil: Amaretto, Isla Violeta (164, 204, 27)
Sage hair (darks - black): Calla, Callatropia (125, 193, 23)

Serenity gold earrings and black pearl drop necklace: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)
Lucia dress glitch pants: Bossa Nova, Amour (184, 59, 27)
Stockings from Goth Kimi freebie set: Tuli, Plush Rho (130, 239, 22)
Mary Jane Sequin Shoes (free in store): Digit Darkes, Dacham (107, 143, 49)

No comments: