Monday 14 January 2008

Just Wrong

Another advent gift that I picked up was this sweet little dress from Wrong. I kept the ice princess gloves to go with it, and the Victoria earrings, but I thought that I needed something more intricate at the neckline, so I put on the Second Mirage spider necklace (free at halloween). I had seen the Punk Chick outfit blogged and went to snap up the dollarbies there, and I really like the stockings . I think they add a more adventurous air to the outfiit. I heard about the "everything for 10 Linden" Mercury Couture sale, and I'm wearing the Mercury Bouffant hairstyle.

Amity dress: Wrong, AlterNation (184, 161, 38)
Stockings from Punk Chick outfit:Star Child, CZEstate Kuai Nui (5/137/22)
Victoria earrings and spider necklace: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)

Mercury Bouffant hairstyle: Mercury Couture, Mischief (but just moving out)

Mary Jane Sequin Shoes: Digit Darkes, Dacham (107, 143, 49)

No comments: