Saturday 12 January 2008

Taupe treasure

This latest ensemble started with the Taupe outfit ("Falling leaves") that I picked up from free from Classic Casuals. I soon realised that the blouse would go with an item that I've been wanted to coordinate into an outfit for some time: the sheer jacket from a freebie Rebel Hope Design set, Treasure. This is a lovely item in a pale gold colour.

I show it first with the trousers from the same Treasure set.

I am also wearing the knotted necklace from Shiny Things (free at the Gnubie Store), and Kayla Second Mirage earrings (making a bold statement), together with my gold Digit Darke freebie shoes.

I am shown full length in the Avaria sim: a challenging and rugged place of rocks, sand and baby dragons! Fun.


This was a nice casual outfit, but I wanted to make it a bit more girlie. I returned to the Ivalde free outfit in gold, but this time I choose the short version of the skirt and to keep my feet warm I added free ribbed khaki stockings from a set by Pochette.

Falling leaves set in taupe: Classic Casuals@ Samara Studios, Gembong West (244, 114, 31)


Treasure Jacket and Trousers: Rebel Hope Designs, Monarch Bay (213, 83, 27)

Necklace - knotted bead strand: Shiny things (Shiny Falls 170, 180, 37) from the Gnubie Store

Mary Jane Sequin Shoes: Digit Darkes, Dacham (107, 143, 49)

Kayla brushed steel earrings: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)

Nepknitsocks (khaki): Pochette, Sinsaibasi (112, 216, 38)

Glitch pants and short skirt from Benedicte gown: Ivalde, Ivalde (92, 184, 36)

No comments: