Saturday 26 January 2008

Metallic gleam

I restricted myself to one item from the Last Call sale, and made it the Virginie set, mostly because I loved these rich metallic coloured trousers. The set's jacket is also very dramatic and I'll show that with another outfit.
This gave me an excuse to bring out a favourite, the 1810 coat, paired with the top from the Tya Spice dress. I thought they toned really well together. There's a lot going on in the top, so I kept the jewelry low key: a simple black pearl necklace and some really pretty earrings that are free in the Untone shop. They are in black or white and I had some fun with another outfit wearing one black and white earring, but here it's a more serious look so I stuck to all black.

I'm shown in the attractive new Cherry Button shopping district in the Moondoggies sim: the shops mostly are using Ingrid Ingersoll's Town House which is one of my favourite prefabs at the moment.

Top from Tya's Spice dress (this colour only available as a group gift) Evie's Closet, Madison Place (61, 111, 469)
1810 coat (group gift): LeeZu Baxter, centro italia (167, 163, 22)
Drop earrings: UnTone, Koen, Koenji (115, 139, 39)
Gunmetal breeches from Virginie set : Last Call, Dazzle (56, 216, 35)
Mary Jane Sequin Shoes (free in store): Digit Darkes, Dacham (107, 143, 49)
Black pearl drop necklace: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)
Sage hair (darks - black): Calla, Callatropia (125, 193, 23)

No comments: