Sunday 13 January 2008

Winter princess

There is a snowflake treasure hunt on Ohana Isle! I didn't bag all of the snowflakes (with freebies in) but I had an enjoyable hunt round the sim and from two of the snowflakes I got this fetching ice princess outfit. It includes the "cool" boots!
I just added an advent gift from Second Mirage: earrings and necklace in platinum and diamond. In fact there is a headband too, but I preferred the cute ear muffs that came with the princess outfit. To begin with I had my usual Maitraya hair, but to show off the cape better I also wore it with the Au Corant hair from Nyte n Day's freebie pack.


Victoria set: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)

Cold as Ice princess outfit: Halloween 365, Ohana Isle (34, 70, 21) (currently free in snowflakes as part of the sim hunt)

Au courant (black) from the newbie pack: Nyte n day, Couture isle (119, 251, 23)

No comments: