Thursday 17 January 2008

City life

No, I haven't made it as a model - this is a life sized front cover of the fashion mag Second Style in their classy building on Le Zoo. They have a pose ball positioned just right and you can change the colour of the cover, to be the cover girl of your dreams. Probably very naff to do this but - anyway!!

I only just collected the Second Style freebie box from the Le Zoo sim, and it has some real goodies in it. I decided to start with one piece at random and it was the shoes from Zhao: black with a chain detail at the heel. I had recently picked up free tintable tights from GLAM - in fact here I used the dark sheer version without any extra tint as they looked just fine with the shoes.

I was going for a smarter winter look, so I plumped for the grey jacket from Ivalde and after trying on a few things that didn't look right, I decided these red shorts were good. Not the sort of thing I wear in RL, but in SL it seems just fine.

To pick up the red, I chose the ruby earrings from Second Mirage. That and the Ivalde items were advent gifts. Rather than a necklace, I thought a scarf would be a finishing touch and the one from a DG gown (free when they opened) looked snug around the throat, but pretty and floating at the back.


As a background I chose two of the New York sims.
Ninni grey jacket and Renate red shorts: Ivalde, Ivalde (92, 184, 36)
Diana ruby/platinum erarrings: Second Mirage, Second Mirage (71, 14, 22)
Metallic tintable tights: G.L.A.M. Viva La Glam (76, 180, 24)
Nadeshiko 3 hair: Tukinowaguma, uemachi (68, 64, 29)

Scarf from Opening gown (black): DG Innovations, Innovations (92, 131, 31)
Sadie shoes: ZHAO Shoes, Kasba (15, 185, 639) - part of the free pack at Second Style in Le Zoo sim.

No comments: